Project Activities & Outputs
Creative Engine is an Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership project in the field of Vocational Education and Training. The main activities of the Creative Engine project are to:
1. Undertake a comparative needs analysis across 4 EU countries to examine the needs and focus of engineering and technology businesses with respect to creativity and innovation activities.
2. Create 6 industry-driven training modules that can be used to educate trainee or practicing engineers on the tools, techniques and practices associated with the discipline of creativity and innovation.
3. Provide educators with an understanding of the fundamental principles and pedagogical approaches needed to support and embed creativity and innovation in education through creation of a bespoke Teacher Training Programme.
4. Make available the Creative Engine student course and teacher training programme on a virtual learning environment to support flexible and independent learning.
The main deliverables of Creative Engine are:
Creative Engine Learning Outcomes & Learning Units
- Infographic report to summarise the data collection results
- Evidence-based learning outcomes & units report
- Video Introduction to the learning units
- VET integration guidelines
Creative Engine Student Course
- Creative Engine Student Course Resources
- Introductory Video Unit 1: Creativity & Ideas Management
- Introductory Video Unit 2: Innovation Culture
- Introductory Video Unit 3: Innovation Process and Planning
- Introductory Video Unit 4: Innovation Strategy and Evaluation
- Introductory Video Unit 5: Customer Analysis
- Introductory Video Unit 6: Market Analysis
Creative Engine Teacher Training Programme